With the critically acclaimed single, “Won’t Take Me Alive,” currently Top 10 at U.S. Rock Radio, and the band about halfway through their “Can’t Find The Brakes” North American headline tour, Dirty Honey has announced they will head back to the U.K. and Europe in February and March 2024 for a 28-date headline tour that will see the band performing in 17 countries.
Both tours are in support of Dirty Honey’s new, full-length sophomore album, “Can’t Find The Brakes“, which was released on November 3. All European dates are listed below.
Earlier this year, Dirty Honey – Marc LaBelle (vocals); John Notto (guitars); Justin Smolian (bass); and drummer Jaydon Bean – completed their third U.K. European tour in the last year and a half. The tour consisted of dates supporting Guns N’ Roses, KISS, and Rival Sons, as well as 13 first-time headline shows that not only all sold out but, in many cases, had to be moved to larger venues to accommodate ticket requests.
Dates for Dirty Honey’s U.K./European “Can’t Find The Brakes” tour are as follows:
- 7 Oran Mor, Glasgow U.K.
- 8 Academy 2, Manchester U.K.
- 9 University Stylus, Leeds U.K.
- 11 02 Academy 2, Birmingham U.K.
- 12 Camden Electric Ballroom, London U.K.
- 13 Tramshed, Cardiff U.K.
- 15 Luxor, Cologne, Germany
- 16 Kavka Oudaan, Antwerp, Belgium
- 18 Patronaat, Haarlem, Netherlands
- 19 Kaiserkeller, Hamburg, Germany
- 20 Pumphuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 22 Rockefeller, Oslo, Norway
- 23 Stadsgarsterminalen, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25 Banha Ylioppilastalo, Helsinki, Finland
- 26 Paavil Culture Factory, Tallinn, Estonia
- 28 Hybrydy, Warsaw, Poland
- 1 Futurm, Prague, Czech Republic
- 3 Analog, Budapest, Hungary
- 4 Simm City, Vienna, Austria
- 5 Backstage Halle, Munich, Germany
- 7 Kofmehl, Solothurn, Switzerland
- 8 Alcatraz, Milan, Italy
- 9 Dynamo, Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Apollo 2, Barcelona, Spain
- 12 La Paqui, Madrid, Spain
- 13 Kafe Antzokia, Bilbao, Spain
- 15 Machine Du Moulin Rouge, Paris, France