Puscifer, the Arizona-born band featuring Maynard James Keenan, Mat Mitchell, and Carina Round have extended their Existential Reckoning tour, announcing a Fall leg that sees the theatrically-infused concert experience adding six weeks of additional performances including the group’s first Canadian outings in support of the critically-acclaimed album.
News of the dates arrives as the band wrapped up their first trek in support of the 2020 album, a month-long outing that saw Puscifer bring audiences their largest scale productions to date, performing at the Greek Theatre (Los Angeles), Brooklyn’s Kings Theater and the state-of-the-art Mission Ballroom in Denver. Replete with aliens, and appearances from beloved Pusciverse characters, the show has been described as “a sublimely bizarre spectacle” (Phoenix New Times), a “theatrical show… offering up an entertaining set that extended far beyond music” (Consequence) and simply “out of this world” (Arts Fuse). Check out our own review of the New York date HERE.
Tickets are on-sale this Friday at 10 am local time with VIP packages available simultaneously. For additional details, and ticketing links, visit Puscifer.com. Night Club opens on all dates.
Puscifer also recently released a two-song single featuring re-imagined versions of “Bullet Train To Iowa” and ”The Underwhelming” from “Existential Reckoning.” The new mixes come from Keenan’s A Perfect Circle band-mates Billy Howerdel (“Bullet Train To Iowa”) and James Iha (“The Underwhelming”). A Meats Meier-created video for “Bullet Train To Iowa (Re-Imagined by Billy Howerdel)” was released this morning. Watch the video below.
The audio companion to the 2021 livestream event, “Billy D and The Hall of Feathered Serpents featuring Money $hot by Puscifer,” is available for the first time ever on vinyl, and DVD/CD as of June 15. The 11-song collection can be purchased directly from Puscifer.com, as well as indie retailers. The film is currently available for streaming/downloading via Puscifer TV.
“Existential Reckoning” Fall Tour Dates:
- October 13 San Francisco, CA The Warfield
- October 15 Reno, NV Grand Theatre at the Grand Sierra Resort
- October 16 Paso Robles, CA Vina Robles Amphitheatre
- October 18 Escondido, CA California Center for Arts Escondido – Concert Hall
- October 20 Tucson, AZ The Linda Ronstadt Music Hall (formerly Tucson Music Hall)
- October 21 El Paso, TX Abraham Chavez Theatre
- October 22 San Antonio, TX Tech Port Center & Arena
- October 25 Houston, TX 713 Music Hall
- October 26 Ft. Worth, TX Will Rogers Memorial Auditorium
- October 28 New Orleans, LA Mahalia Jackson Theater
- October 29 Baton Rouge, LA River Center Theatre
- October 31 Nashville, TN Ryman Auditorium
- November 1 Charlotte, NC Ovens Auditorium
- November 3 Norfolk, VA Chrysler Hall
- November 4 Washington, DC Warner Theatre
- November 5 Atlantic City, NJ Sound Waves at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- November 7 Montreal, QC MTelus
- November 8 Toronto, ON Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- November 10 Cincinnati, OH The Andrew J. Brady Music Center
- November 11 Louisville, KY Louisville Palace
- November 12 Indianapolis, IN Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- November 13 Madison, WI The Orpheum Theater
- November 15 Grand Rapids, MI DeVos Performance Hall
- November 17 St. Louis, MO The Factory
- November 18 Kansas City, MO The Midland Theatre
- November 19 Tulsa, OK Tulsa Theater
- November 22 Prescott, AZ Yavapai College Performing Arts Center