Baroness have rescheduled their “Your Baroness – An Intimate Evening with Baroness” tour, now starting in March. COVID-19 protocols will vary by venue and municipality but all attendees will be required to show proof of vaccination or have the option to provide a negative PCR test within 24 hours of the event (where allowed). All concertgoers will be required to wear masks.
Statement from Baroness: “With the current surge in Omicron cases, we will be postponing Leg 2 of the ‘Your Baroness Tour ‘until March and April. With the intimate, ‘in your face’ nature of these shows we want to make sure that we’re doing everything we can to ensure a safe, healthy night for everyone in the room. We don’t want anyone coming to see us to feel like they are at risk, and we also don’t want to get back out there and end up having to cancel (more) shows because someone in the touring party is ill.
These shows have been some of the most thrilling and rewarding we’ve ever done, and we absolutely cannot wait to get back to it. Luckily, we’ll only have to (impatiently) wait a few extra weeks to do it!
The new ‘Your Baroness‘ dates are below. All original tickets will be valid on the rescheduled date, and setlist voting will be extended until 8 days before the rescheduled date for anyone who has not yet cast their ballot. If you cannot make the rescheduled show, please contact your original point of purchase for a refund.
To our friends in Nashville and Tucson: unfortunately the venues were not available to reschedule your shows and we were not able to find any alternative rooms that were open, so we will be forced to cancel those shows. Refunds will be issued by your original point of purchase. We will be back as soon as we possibly can!
To our friends in Houston: please note that the venue for your rescheduled date has changed and will move from Secret Group to Satellite Houston. All tickets previously purchased for this show will be honored at the new venue.
Thank you for understanding and we will see you SOON.“
“Your Baroness Tour”
- March 11 Harrisonburg, VA The Golden Pony
- March 12 Charlotte, NC The Milestone Club
- March 14 Atlanta, GA The Earl
- March 15 Orlando, FL Will’s Pub
- March 16 Tampa, FL Crowbar
- March 18 New Orleans, LA The Parish at HOB
- March 19 Houston, TX Satellite Houston
- March 20 Austin, TX Mohawk
- March 23 San Diego, CA Brick by Brick
- March 24 Anaheim, CA The Parish at HOB
- March 25 Oakland, CA Starline Social Club
- March 27 Los Angeles, CA The Echo
- March 28 Phoenix, AZ The Rebel Lounge
- March 31 Salt Lake City, UT State Room
- April 1 Denver, CO Globe Hall
- April 2 Lawrence, KS The Bottleneck
- April 3 St. Louis, MO Blueberry Hill
- April 5 Oklahoma City, OK 89th Street
- April 6 Dallas, TX Three Links
- April 9 Newport, KY Southgate House Revival
- April 10 Chicago, IL Cobra Lounge
- April 12 Toronto, ON Horseshoe Tavern
- April 13 Ottawa, ON Brass Monkey
- April 14 Montreal, QC Bar Le Ritz PDB
- April 16 Boston, MA Middle East Upstairs
Baroness were days away from launching their Australian tour in support of “Gold & Grey” when the lockdowns began. The foursome had recently completed an extensive European tour and were looking to spend the Spring of 2020 on the road with Against Me! as part of a co-headlining trek that traversed North America. Weeks later, and in the midst of the most restrictive part of the pandemic, the band released one of the first-of-its-kind composite videos, dubbed “Tourniquet (Socially Distant),” the stirring song took on new meaning as the band members, dripping with emotional intensity, performed in isolation.