Multi-platinum rock band SHINEDOWN is hitting the road and returning to the stage this fall with a string of new headlining tour dates. Kicking off September 10 in Newark, New Jersey and wrapping October 9 in Orlando, Florida, the tour will see the band bring their exciting live performance backed by their biggest, most eye-popping production yet to arenas in Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Oklahoma City, Houston, Tampa, and more. THE STRUTS and ZERO 9:36 will support on select dates.
Fan club presale for their dates with THE STRUTS and ZERO 9:36 begins May 18 at 10 a.m. local time. Venue and radio pre-sale begin May 19 at 10 a.m. local time. General on sale begins May 21 at 10 a.m. local time. For more details, please visit www.shinedown.com.
SHINEDOWN front-man Brent Smith comments: “Our number one priority has and will always be the safety of our audience. We are elated to finally be able to announce the return of live music. We want to thank all of the fans/family for their patience and understanding over the course of the last year and a half. We know the power of music, and song is what brings us together and unites us ALL.”
Last weekend, SMITH & MYERS — the duo comprised of Smith and SHINEDOWN guitarist Zach Myers — embarked on its sold-out spring tour that will see them perform in Nashville, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Omaha, and more as they dive into their new double album, “Smith & Myers Volume 1 & Volume 2”, out now via Atlantic Records. All COVID-19 safety protocols will be followed in adherence with state guidelines.
Two months ago, Smith revealed that SHINEDOWN was in Malibu, California working with Grammy Award-nominated multi-platinum songwriter and record producer Dave Bassett on material for the band’s upcoming album. The follow-up to 2018’s “Attention Attention” is being recorded in part at bassist and producer Eric Bass‘s new studio in Charleston, South Carolina for a tentative late 2021 release.
In August, SHINEDOWN broke the record for the most No. 1s ever in the 39-year history of the Billboard Mainstream Rock Songs chart, scoring its 16th No. 1 hit with “Atlas Falls”. This also marked the band’s 17th No. 1 on the Mediabase Active Rock chart and its sixth consecutive No. 1, following “How Did You Love”, “Devil”, “Get Up”, “Monsters” and “Attention Attention”.
Originally written in 2013, “Atlas Falls” was first made available from SHINEDOWN‘s vault in March 2020 as part of an exclusive song and T-shirt bundle for the band’s COVID-19 fundraising effort.
SHINEDOWN TOUR DATES 2021 (New Dates in BOLD):
- September 12 – Newark, NJ @ Prudential Center *
- September 17 – Danville, VA @ Blue Ridge Rock Festival at Blue Ridge Amphitheater
- September 18 – Minneapolis, MN @ Target Center %
- September 21 – Milwaukee, WI @ Eagles Ballroom Club Stage ~
- September 22 – Bonner Springs, KS @ Azura Amphitheater ^
- September 24 – Lincoln, NE @ Pinewood Bowl ^ (on-sale at 12pm local on May 21)
- September 25 – Oklahoma City, OK @ Zoo Amphitheatre ^
- September 26 – Irving, TX @ Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory #
- September 28 – Rogers, AR @ Walmart AMP ^ (on-sale at 12pm local on May 21)
- October 2 – Houston, TX @ Smart Financial Center #
- October 8 – Tampa, FL @ 98RockFest at Amalie Arena **
- October 9 – St. Augustine, FL @ St. Augustine Amphitheatre ^^
- Orlando, FL @ Tinker Field ##
* with Seether, Candlebox, Ayron Jones
% with Seether, Badflower, Ayron Jones
^ with The Struts, Zero 9:36
# with The Struts
~ with Zero 9:36
** with Seether, Candlebox, Dirty Honey, Fozzy
^^ with Dirty Honey
## with Bush, Candlebox, Dirty Honey, Fozzy