Klaus Henatsch – keyboardist for the past 11-years in the legendary progressive rock band NEKTAR – has announced the arrival of a new album ‘Megalomania’ via the German label Sireena Records, a record that is surely set to create confusion and controversy, as this formation is using the band’s moniker despite the fact that no original members are involved. The album will drop on December 7th, with the tour starting two days prior to the album release in Cologne, Germany, trekking over several German cities and a couple UK dates. A gigantic light show will thrill the audience, as it accompanies the new tracks and visually narrates the history of the band. The full details about the tour dates can be found below, along with the title track of the album.
Joining Klaus Henatsch are Alex Hoffmeister on guitars, NEKTAR‘s recent bassist Tom and Roye Albrighton‘s own son Che Albrighton on drums. The new album “Megalomania” is described as “a record which to takes stock of the current state of the world and is shaped by shared experiences and events unfolding over the past years, with the new tracks continuing effortlessly along this path. The tracks featured on “Megalomania” persuade the listener through innovative songwriting, melodic complexity and a musical sense of adventure…”
The tour starting in December 2018, will feature the new album “Megalomania”, for which CD and vinyl sales will hit the shelves right on time for the tour.
- December 5, 2018 – Köln – Yard Club, Germany
- December 6, 2018 – Dortmund – Piano, Germany
- December 7, 2018 – Kiel – Räucherei, Germany
- December 8, 2018 – Paderborn – BK Schloß Neuhaus, Germany
- December 9, 2018 – Melle – Kulturwerkstatt, Germany
- December 11, 2018 – Bremen – Meisenfrei, Germany
- December 13, 2018 – Göttingen – Exil, Germany
- December 14, 2018 – Rüsselsheim – Das Rind, Germany
- December 15, 2018 – Mannheim – 7er Club, Germany
- December 16, 2018 – Hannover -Musikzentrum , Germany
- December 17, 2018 – TBA – UK
- December 18, 2018 – TBA – UK